It’s our exceptional people that make us who we are. We are a diverse team, working together to push the boundaries of conventional thinking. We are innovators, bridging the gap between academia and industry. As a not-for-profit company, we don’t have shareholders; instead our profits are used to fuel our research and to develop our people, our tools and our technology. We value the independence this brings us; we have the freedom to make decisions that sustain our colleagues, our business and our environment in the long term, creating a company that we are all proud to be part of.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate, and work to create an inclusive culture across our business.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- A defined contribution pension scheme with minimum 10% contribution from the employer (up to 15% with matched funding);
- Life insurance x 3 salary;
- 25 days holiday, plus three days discretionary company holiday and eight bank holidays;
- Permanent health insurance;
- Flexible working hours which allows for additional leave to be taken subject to hours accrued and business needs;
- Onsite restaurant, gym and nursery;
- Active sports and social club;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Our head office is based at Howbery Park near Wallingford, in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.