Our people are our most important asset. We are committed to recruiting and retaining staff of the highest calibre – people who have the desire and determination to succeed and be ambitious, not only for themselves but for their colleagues and clients too. We are relentless in our drive to create an exceptional working environment and we look for energy and positivity to ensure our staff remain inspired. We offer a stimulating working environment that seeks to surprise colleagues and clients with what we can achieve. We share knowledge, ideas and experience to underpin our value of working collaboratively. Our work is authentic, based on evidence and facts, and we aspire to be aware, manage, understand and master the challenges of expanding world issues and complex customer problems.
In addition to a salary of circa £19,000 per annum, our excellent benefits package includes:
- A defined contribution pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Life insurance x 3 salary (subject to eligibility criteria)
- 22 days holiday, plus three days discretionary company holiday and eight bank holidays
- Flexible working hours which allows for additional leave to be taken subject to hours accrued and business needs
- Onsite restaurant, gym and nursery
- Active sports and social club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme.