In addition to holding a relevant civil or hydraulic engineering degree qualified candidates will have the ability to take ownership of projects and manage them through all stages of the project lifecycle, they should poses a strong technical background in coastal and estuarine hydrodynamics, the analysis of sediment transport processes, the application of hydrodynamic models in coastal environments and developing engineering solutions for a wide range of coastal engineering projects.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Licenced Professional Engineer in the State of Texas or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Experience with the application of 2D and 3D hydrodynamic, wave and sediment transport models on DELFT (preferred), CMS or MIKE modeling platforms, or similar.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information in plain English.
- Ability to work independently in the context of the wider company team
- Willingness to travel both regionally and internationally
Additional experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Capability and interest in business development and preparation of proposals
Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcMap GIS would be beneficial.