Our people are our most important asset. We are committed to recruiting and retaining staff of the highest calibre – people who have the desire to succeed and achieve, not only for themselves but for their colleagues and clients too. We are relentless in our drive to create an exceptional working environment and we look for energy and positivity to ensure our staff remain inspired. We offer a stimulating working environment that seeks to surprise colleagues and clients with what we can achieve. We share knowledge, ideas and experience to underpin our value of working collaboratively. Our work is authentic, based on evidence and facts, and we aspire to be aware, manage, understand and master the expanding world issues and complex customer problems.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- A defined contribution pension scheme with minimum 10% contribution from the employer (up to 15% with matched funding)
- Life insurance x 3 salary (subject to eligibility rules)
- 25 days holiday, plus three days discretionary company holiday and eight bank holidays,
- Permanent health insurance (subject to eligibility rules).
- Flexible working hours which allows for additional leave to be taken subject to hours accrued and business needs
- Onsite restaurant, gym and nursery.
- Active sports and social club.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Our head office is based at Howbery Park near Wallingford, in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. Applications are encouraged from all regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
We are interested in people looking for either part time, full time or fixed term employment. Helping our people achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us, and we would be happy to explore flexible working and job share arrangements. Please talk to us about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.