Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) tools
HR Wallingford provides a suite of tools to help local authorities and urban drainage designers with designing sustainable drainage.
Our tools help to estimate
- pre-development greenfield site runoff rates
- storage volumes required to meet site flow rate controls
- suitability of different SuDS for treating site runoff
- infiltration storage volumes
Our range of SuDS tools
- Greenfield runoff rate estimation tool
To estimate runoff rates based on basic site characteristics information.
- Surface water storage volume estimation
For greenfield flow rate estimates as well as surface water storage attenuation volumes.
- Infiltration volume estimation
To calculates the depth of storage required and the drain-down time to half empty for soakaways based on information on their plan area dimensions, fill porosity and infiltration rate.
Want to know more?
+44 (0)1491 822899